Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

myugh... poor tummy

Not even remotely hungry right now. Why should I be?I gorged like a beast last night. Went to daddies's for labor day dinner since some fam was in town that I haven't seen in years. That household likes big big meals. Ugh. Ate more in one night than I'd eaten all week. And then slept on it. There is now a hard lil lump in my lower torso. My poor body! Today is going to be liquids. And I have to work today. Sigh. Ow. Ow. Ow.
My half-sibs are still very young with fast metabolisms. I am not. Ow ow ow. Serious abdominal pain. Well what did I expect? Stupid. It'll make a liquid fast easy to do today. Ok wtf was that a hunger pang? ... no, just air pocket. And more ow... at least I have 2 hours still before work. Gonna just lie here.
I've never done a full liquid fast before.. I always had something small solid. Still live w/ mom and she would notice. Besides I think total calories matter more than liquid vs solid. So "liquid fast" isn't entirely correct. I do go about 80 percent liquid though. I like the go greens things by To Go Brands. Mind you they don't intend for their products to be used in this way. I also like Green Envy by Agrolabs. A lil bit of that every morning is nice. And I think it tastes good. Back to Go Greens... I've tried the go greens and the acai version. My fave is the go greens. It dissolves better and I found that I prefer half a packet in 20oz water. A full packet has too strong a taste for me. The acai one does not dissolve well. I finally got GNC's blenderbottle (love it.. it has a lil ball that is like a wisk) and finally got the acai to dissolve enough. I do take the acai full strength. These packets are about 30 cals each.also recently got a protein powder. Am still conflicted about being thin or being strong. Defined muscles. I've been reading that ultimatefatburner.com site that Ana Regzig linked to and it talks often about how important protein is. Protein powder is higher cal than my go greens tho. Yesterday I mixed the two. It looked awful but I liked the taste. My protein can was missing its scoop so I keep getting watery results but adding the go greens fixed that without shooting the cal count way up. So I'm gonna mix up another bottle and take that to work.
I do feel the occasional hunger pain... then intestinal pain. I guess my stomach is empty and my intestines are going "wtf is all this?" Haha!
Still feel very tired. Wish I could stay home and sleep.
Don't like my job. Wish I could at least work fewer hours but looks like I havve

No comments:

Post a Comment