Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Here's hoping I get to post. Phone browser constantly crashing. Unpredictable. Hoping baby sis got her admin privileges. Yup... seems there's admin and poster, the only 2 choices. Hypothetical... if one admin wanted to delete and other didn't... how would that work? Did both Madz and Adeline have to agree to delete? Or did one revoke the admin status of the other and then delete? Cuz it looks like I can revoke my own admin status? Whaaaaa?

Anyway I don't know anything about how to add another blog page so teamwork good.
I'm more pissed about my phone browser crashing. Try to read other blogs... crash. Several times I tried to post and crash! Grrr. I don't like browser crash! And I don't know why the crash but am very annoyed. Can't read can't post weel. Can't watch my youtube vids. Crash crash crash. So saying hi. Nothing to be proud of right now anyway. Working like beast. Stress stress. Unhappy with self.
Here's hoping this posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment