Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Hi Gina! Yea sadly randomanorexics.com requires email and website to comment. I tried to hit Post with just a name but the form kept popping up demanding an email and website. I probably should have seen if it would accept false info but eh....if they put their fat ugly mugs in my face, then I'll just rub my weight loss in their fat mugs :)
End of the month is coming. Which reminds me. That I do mean to get Hungry for Change off the ground. Guess i'd best go blog-kick baby sis xD

How funny if the fatties come over just as many of us are getting slimmer. Go ahead and whine, lardasses! WE will ne getting svelte and gorgeous! Try not to let your envy get the best of you.

In other news, once I finish this Twisted bar my cal count will be about 500. Maybe 510.
I was very hungry when I started to slowly slowy eat the Twisted. And yet once again the coating is sufficiently chocolatey, and the pretzels are nice and crisp, but this peanut-flavored-"nougat" is not hugely yummy. The caramel-ish part is nice if you can taste it, but there's not much of it there. And at 22g carbs for a mere 15g protein....ehhhh ... on the bright side it did stop the hunger very quickly. Especially considering it's not a big bar. Only halfway thru and hunger is gone. We'll have to see how long it stays away.

Which reminds me....my last drugstore.com order I checked out their free samples page since sometimes you get to choose your sample. And the only things that caught my eye were the Toms of Maine soap and the Kind almond and coconut food bars. And it read I could choose 2 samples. Well I already had a sample Toms of Maine soap...such a cute itty bitty thing! So I tried to choose 2 Kind bars and it let me. So when the order came I had 2 Kind bars to try..... and also another itty bitty Toms of Maine soap *and* a Schick disposable razor.

I love drugstore.com! Haven't tried the Kind bars yet.. they pure carbs so they're hidden with the chocolate xD

No comments:

Post a Comment