Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

What. The. Fuck. Am. I. Doing. UP?!?
Still have not slept. Damn screwed up sleep schedule. I messed my circadian rhythyms up good. (Also not sure of my spelling here. Don't tell Samantha!) Wow I need sleep. Sigh. Not gonna help my sleeping get back on track.
Tho I am nervous about sleeping when I still have 7oz of protein drink left. I used a full scoop of Body Fortress. And only the Body Fortress. No greens this time.
And I like it. But I gotta guard it against flies! Damn the flies!
And wow one of the cats just dropped a warhead in the bathroom. Can't even tell I changed the litterpan last night!
...................................

Ok dragggggging right now. Trying to stay awake to get back on decent sleep schedule.
Anyone know how to stop following a deleted blog? How do you stop following when there's no Follow link at the top? The original Hungry for Change is totally gone and I can't figure out how to get it off my blog list.
And ofc the google help files were distinctly NOT helpful!

Anyway gonna go watch Super Slim Me (not super skinny me) cuz it helps me rev up.
Dawn is funny to me and even tho it's not a pro-ana show...I really appreciate the honesty. It is hard to be at restaraunts. It is hard to stay low calorie.
And the honesty I really like... debbie i-cant-spell-her-last-name it is hard to stay small and the skinnier girls really do get more parts, more respect, more opportunities.
And the self-serving doublespeak of the designers who claim they want their models to be healthy. They don't give a shit! They just want the models to LOOK a certain way... glowy skin but they don't care how skinny the models are and designers certainly don't care about how the models stay that skinny.
And I always laugh at the line over how Rachel Zoe made a name for herself by turning "little-known starlets... like lindsay lohan" into size 0 icons. This was released in 2007 I think post-Mean Girls and someone from Britain called her a little-known starlet. It makes me wonder what the enteertainment industry really thinks of her. I mean when people are asked about her they tend to stroke her ego something fierce. But maybe that's only in the insane asylum called Hollywood?
Anyway I like the show.

Still waiting for my next drugstore.com order to arrive. You know I gotta do a review on the Frownies xD

No comments:

Post a Comment