Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ungh.... anyone else feel like a big fat pig? I need a fast like I need air in my lungs. They go thru a LOT of food over at daddie's house what with 2 kids of junior-high to high school age range.the half sibs are every bit as thin as I was at that age... and since their mom is far taller and stronger than my mom ever was (such different builds) they are also taller and stronger than me. The half sis is already my height and she's like 13. And after everyone at that table was completely stuffed, half sis would jokingly ask how much weight we all thought we'd gained. Yeaaa.... easy for her huh? Thin and athletic and still in the middle of growth spurts. Her clothes fit me already. And I don't think she meant it badly. It's just expected that good people will be thin and will try to stay thin. Stepmom had a gastric bypass after all. It's like weight is a reflection of morality or something.

I didn't even make it to my mom's side of the fam tonight...which has me annoyed. Aunt bought me a birthday present. I already know it's a gingerbread house cuz mom didn't want me to show any dissappointment. She knows I prefer clothes. I actually love getting hand-me-downs. I prefer older styles and I'm also convinced that the quality of clothing has just steadily been getting worse for like the past 20 years. Daddie gave me one of his old shirts... a thick and soft cotton button-up that's well made. In good condition for how old it is. I've wanted it for awhile. Bro and I like dividing daddie's old shirts between us. Styles for guys were so funny back then!

And wow am I rambling. Anyway my poor body is overwhelmed right now and I am very glad that mom brought home a raw veggie platter from aunt's party. Cuz there were no veggies at daddie's. "Green bean casserole" doesn't count... too much extra stuff in it! Same with stuffing!
Ungh.... tomorrow I eat most all my food from the raw veggie platter!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm so glad I missed and get to stay OUT of the Hungry For change drama. 'Twas you guy's problem to nut out and resolve, not the rest of the blogosphere! XD

    Lol, damn right I want some attention! I haven't been blogging much lately, but I'll be back more often now things SEEM to be settling down for a bit.

    I am so envious of anyone who can fix things. I feel like such a GIRL (In the bad, useless princess kind of way) coz I can knit and sew but not keep my own damn motorbike on the road! D: We need to go to night school and learn mechanics or something.

    Awww, you made me blush and squirm. You seriously think so?

    I hope you have a decent Turkey Day, and your poor digestion doesn't rebel too much. Veggies ftw! Mmmmm, fruit platter. . . *Drools*

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've got two gingerbread houses here atm :/ its a good thing the boxed ones are kinda yuck, I deff feel fat right now, on my period, ate too much, purged.. ugh so weak :/
    good luck today lovely, you can stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete