Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hey...wanna know the best way to prep for a fast?
Completely fucking Piggy McBingey the night before. Whoo. Hoo.
Damn I think pizza is an even bigger weakness than chocolate.I even downed the last of my green drink beforehand..try to make myself feel full.... some 12oz in about 8 minutes...and I still ate 3 pieces. What. The. Fuck.
The idea was to low-carb it today, start the transition to ketosis so my body didn't have a huge shock tomorrow.
I want to be thin...I don't want to be dead.
Tho to be fair I don't think a 30hr fast will do any damage at all. But I was hoping to try to push beyond that 30hr minimum. Sigh.
So my poor little body is very uncomfy now and it's entirely my fault. The pigging out stoped about 6:15ish. So I figure 7pm I stopped eating. 7pm-7pm being 24 hours..so 1am dec 2 I can be done. Doesn't seem that long when I look at it that way. And I don't work tomorrow so I can sleep thru the worst of the carb crash. I feel like a wimp, actually. Gotta keep reminding myself that I haven't done a serious fast in years. I haven't gone longer than @ 16 hours for...um... i'd rather not say houw many years ago. I was in junior high and yea.... way back then. A few short fasts when getting out of high school but nothing to brag about. If I pull this off I will have doubled my usual.
Baby steps baby steps.
And I really gotta stay away from the fucking pizza.

Sooooo tired. Between getting up before dawn to it being truck delivery day at work (soreeee) and now the carb crash from my stupidity. At least I dug out my supplies yesterday, the powders and vitamins etc.

Mentioned my phone problem to my bro. Turns out he reboots his phone everynight. Turns it off before charging. I use mine as my alarm tho. Well can still turn it off tonight
.........
.........
.........
Oh hai carb crash. Well now it's 11:30pm on nov 30 where I am. I think I'll just go back to sleep. Sleep sounds good.

5 comments:

  1. I got that dolphin in Japan, I picked him up and just couldn't put him down. Thank god he was on sale! ^.^;

    Lol, I mentioned the kitchen gear thing to Dolly and she sidestepped neatly. Muahahahaahaaaaa, the FreeView box for the TV is mine! They can have shit reception next year!

    Good luck with your fast, i can't afford the caffiene I'd need to pack and fast at the same time. I'll restrict and send you happy thoughts <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this <3 I'm sorry I haven't been commenting, I've been in my own wee world. But yes, this fast will be wonderful.

    Have I mentioned I love you recently? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. meh, I'm not able to fast, restricting hard though, my plan for today puts me at 140 Cal and no way I'm going over. This month, not a day over 300.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought of setting a definitive "end time" for a fast. I just didn't eat for as long as I could. This is a much better way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not refrain from commenting. Very well written!

    ReplyDelete