Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

If I have an issue with *one* (or possibly two) other bloggers, I see no reason to make it public and post about it and post on their blogs etc etc because I think that causes division within the community. I think that's the sort of shit lindsay lohan would pull, and i'd like to think I'm a little more mature. I'm not gonna ask anyone to choose between me and someone else. I bnacked off, alright? So how about calling off the attack dogs and let's just all move on? My spam filter has never been catching things before this. Total mea culpa. My own feelings don't matter... I stopped following the people I hurt/angered and I promise not to bother them... I'm not seeking anythinng... I just want to move on.

I currently have Frownies on my forehead. They feel a lot like Biore strips but the don't come off nearly as easily as Biore strips. These things are stuck TIGHT. I can see why the directions say to basically soak your face to peel them off!
Anyway Frownies are lil brown squares that have perforations that will let you easily tear them up. I have the forehead ones (yes, there are different kinds) so mine tear into triangles. I also tried the rose water and I think it smells funny, tho I haven't figured out how to describe the smell just yet. The Frownies say they have to be used for a few weeks to see results. To be fair, my forehead wrinkles are small to start out... and when I get several days off work in a row, the wrinkles vanish entirely. Hmmmmmmm....

Oh, and guess what? Tonight that "church" is having it's Thanksgiving service and Mom expects me to go. Triggering, much? From 10pm last night til now I've had a 140cal protein shake (in water ofc) and I'm still working on it. I sometimes feel hunger, but thoughts of that "church" drive all thoughts of food out of my head.
Whether I go or not, I do want to scrub and deep-condition my hair. I am late on being a redhead! I should have dyed it weeks ago!

And one of mom's cats is mad at me. When I let my *one* cat out this morning there was a pile of poo in front of my bedroom door x_x

Bad cat!

1 comment:

  1. There are people giving you trouble?? Who? What are they saying? Email me? I promise I won't do anything terribly brash, I'd like to know who's giving my sis trouble though.
    Those sound like stress caused wrinkles, try paying closer attention to your facial expression and calming it when you're frowning or something. xD I'm such a worrier, I already do that.
    At least that kitty wasn't inside the bedroom!

    ReplyDelete