Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Still flying over Harry Potter. I couldn't believe it was after midnight when we got out O_O but ooooooo epic movie. I really can't praise the acting enough. I was totally sucked in.

I overslept today! Woke up exactly 15 mins before work when my phone's calender chime went off. So didn't eat breakfast. Ummm... oops?
Got my acai drink here. Yanno the taste is actually nice. Like a weak berry koolaid. But it takes so long to dissolve! Stays clumpy! And when it finally does fully dissolve (some 3 hours later) it has a weird slippery texture like watery jello or something. Don't like that.

Been reading that intermittent fasting is beneficial to the body, and not just for weight loss. It reminded me how I've fallen off on my calorie cycling. The plan that helped me drop 10lbs in a month. I've been stuck since then. I think that says something.

No idea if mom's gonna make a dinner tonight or not. If not then I'll go straight to my protein bars. If she does.... well... cross that bridge when (if) I come to it.

3 comments:

  1. Please elaborate on your calorie cycling? Or perhaps direct me to an earlier post when you described your version of it?

    I've plateaued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hullo.

    God I feel like I've not commented here in YEARS. And this makes me go D=

    I'm seeing HP tomorrow =D Hopefully. If my brother's not a twatbum about it. But aye. ^^ I've got high hopes now xD

    But aye. Much love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, Harry Potter was awesome !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete