Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Am at work right now, on lunch break. Brought a lil Luna mini 80cals and 11g carbs 4g protein and a good amount of most of the B vitamins. Gonna step the carbs down further tomorrow. Trying to use up the To Go Acai drink mixes ... they keep me alert real well (lots of B12 in them) but ehhh on the taste. Like weak koolaid and it takes forever to dissolve, and when it is dissolved it's more gel-like texture.
Anyway I am gonna bust ass tonight cuz after work I am off to see Harry Potter!! Woot! Other bloggers have posted about how much it rocks. Ofc I read the book already, but movies are usually different and I'm cool with that. Can't wait to see what the movie does with the story material!
..........................................................

OMG HARRY POTTER FUCKING ROCKED!!!
All the actors were at the top of their game. The writing was sooooo much better than in Half-Blood Prince. The Potter kids especially..... soooooo talented. Omg Emma Watson is soooo good. She's beautiful, yes, but also damn talented. I understand if she decides to do something other thanacting, she practically grew up on a movie set, but she's soooooo talented. I'd like to watch her in more movies. Daniel Radcliffe too. Hell all the cast were spot-on. I'm not sure how much I can say... and worried about spoiling the movie for those who haven't seen it. But everyone was spot on! The Weasley twins, Mad-Eye, everyone!! Even those who were only there briefly really gave good performances! Just poured themselves into their roles! The whole movie was EPIC and I am gonna go bonkers waiting for the rest!!

2 comments:

  1. For the Acai, try adding some stevia/truvia stuff (if you like that flavor anyways..) and/or Crystal Light (or one of those low to no cal flavor thingies lol)
    That movie ROCKED, I just saw it last night, first of all, EMMA!!!<3<3<3<3
    I swear when it was over we were all like, no way, it's only been like a half hour, till we checked the time and went O.o you know you've really been pulled in if over two hours feels like a half hour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOOOO more harry potter love :) i would also love to see emma do some more acting - see some more of her range. she's got so much to give. some of the actors on that movie are the best actors in britain if not the world - such a treat to watch!
    x

    ReplyDelete