Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

After several problems and a reboot, I decided to just chill on my phone while waiting for the latest World of Warcraft patch to downlaod and boot up. I have missed this game! Been off for so long I've lost contact with all my old buddies :( and most of them were cool and very gay-friendly peeps :'(
Blizzard also does these funny world event things during the year. Like harvest festivals around thanksgiving and Winterveil around Christmas and ofc my toons can stuff their faces without gaining an ounce. And I just really like playing.
But my absence means my buds left me behind. They didn't mean to. It happens when the world keeps going after you log out... for fucking weeks.

If anyone here plays WoW on USA servers it might be safe to meet up... might, might not. Some WoW peeps have my real life Facebook.
I dunno. I miss having peeps to play with. I keep having to make new friends who then have to leave me behind cuz I keep going AWOL.
And it's only gonna get worse with work extending open hours.
Grrrrr... fucktards. I hate working retail.

And what really pisses me off? When some asshole goes "oh sorry you have to work today on christmas eve/day/ easter/ 4th of july/ whatever"
I sooooo wish I could say "Bitch if you were really sorry you wouldn't be fucking shopping! YOU are the reason I'm forced to be here!"

Reading the patch notes. Patches are ofc leading up to Cataclysm's release... wow things are going to shit! I haven't even seen the Sunwell get cleansed and already there are quests related to Deathwing. I've barely explored Northrend! I haven't defeated the Lich Kking yet!
Well.... I guess I really am playing at a slow pace for my own pleasure.
Sooo gotta go check the new shattered Azeroth out.

And FUCK they sure nerfed the warlocks. Like I wasn't squishy enough already? Fuckers.

4 comments:

  1. Omg!! I play WoW!
    I play on several servers and both factions, haha I play pretty slowly too, just got into northrend on my highest level, but I like playing all the classes/races on a bunch of servers xD
    add me as an ID friend, you know my email :)
    and ikr? I loved my warlock, I was a glass cannon, no armor but I never freaking got touched, now.. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck, loks got nerfed again!?! BASTARDS! I had a bloodelf warlock on my exs account. One day when I'm earning more I'll start playing again.

    FUCKING allies got half the barrens! SO NOT COOL. That pisses me off so much.

    Lol, I so want to say that to people who come in on Sundays and yell at me for working on the day of rest. Hello, fuckwit? You shouldn't be shopping today either! D:<

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.

    Lol, I did do a Vlog, but there was no boobage :p

    Ok, I'll leave you to fap over nekkid nightelves dancing on mailboxes now. Fucking nightelves.

    Have you seen Illegal Danish? If not, GO WATCH IT NOW!!! You'll piss yourself laughing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a WoW noob - I've played out the ten day trial about three times now, but can't afford the subscription. :(

    10,000 cool points for you.

    ReplyDelete