Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm posting way more than usual. Probably from nerves. Am spending most of turkey day at daddie dearest's. My redheaded bro livves w daddie dearest and his 2nd marriage kids. Yup I got half sibs.. and the half sis is not as funny as baby sis here. Half sis has even openly said she can't see my scoliosis because of the fat. Yea, she called me fat. And was very matter of fact about it too.
So I'm feeling stressed.. so when I found some chocolate while cleaning earlier... omnomnom. Like I'm trying to make myself too sick to go. Wtf I can be an adult (or at least mostly adult-like) in almost everything except this. When daddie dearest is in the picture it's like I revert to being that terrified child again. Very frustrating. So yea...

Me : ooo chocolate! Omnomnom....
Body: wtf is this shit? This is not real food! Nothing I can use here!
Me: I'm stressed out, so I want chocolate.
Body: oh so you thought you'd stress me out, too? This is junk!
Me: it's just a few hershey bars.
Body: yea and reeses cups and oh yea those fried onions intended for casseroles.!!
Me: well it's all eaten now so shut up and digest.
Body: why do I put up with this?
Me: cuz I am the boss and you have no choice.
Body: oh yea? *churn churn churn*
Me: good stomach. Good body.

3 hours later

Body: have some diarrhea, bitch!
Me: oh fuck! *runs to bathroom*
Body: muwahahahaha! That's what you get for giving me junk!

My body is more ana than I am. XD
So I haven't slept yet..and I'm still stuck going to daddie dearest's. And tomorrow's my b-day too.
And no I still ain't saying my age :p

Gonna try to get some zzzz. Got some lovely Celtic Woman playing. Aahhhh women voices together are sooooo lovely. Heavenly even. I love Celtic Woman.
Night

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could be your real baby sis, maybe switch with her, my family deserves a bitchy girl like that, and my mom needs someone to call her fat like she does to me. Your body is funny, mine does that too sometimes, though usually it's something like embarrassing gas if I eat anything unhealthy. Body is like, hahah no one will want to be around you if you eat like a stupid fat girl, I'll give them a reason if you can't manage to chase them off!
    Do you know Blackmores Night? The voice of the girl in that band is ethereal <3 so perfect, Celtic Woman is lovely too. Good luck sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhaha I love the chocolate body/you conversation!
    I HATE Dee Dawson, on a personal level (we have met...we did NOT get on :P)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't gonna comment until i caught all the way up but i LOVE that you/body convo cracking up so hard right now

    ReplyDelete