Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I have to be at work in a little over an hour. I don't want to go. So tired. Screwed up sleep schedule. Didn't sleep well. I miss having my time be my own. Must focus on how I need $ to replace what I spent. Will probably need a normal breakfast so I can take a 5-hour energy.
So tired. Don't like working in retail. Must focus on how I need any $ even from retail. Still hate retail.
..................................................

Home now. Wow it's cold.
Well...as per usual the restraint left with the sun. Dinner was a chalupa and the last 6 chips ahoy. Grrrrrr bad Honor! Tho all this shivering may burn more off.
My feet are masses of pain. Dunno what my workout will be tonight but I won't be on my poor feet.
And damn it's cold!

At work I had nothing except my protein drink. And the rest of the 5hour energy i'd opened this morning.
Oh and guess what? Got a female co-worker who swings my way and she just mmight be single.
Why is everything either feast or famine?
Do I check out the situation with this coworker (who I do find cute... tho she is overweight) or do I try to strike up a friendship with a girl I've had a secret crush on for years and who might be hetero?
Aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!!

It's easier to be obsessed with Ronson!

I'm gonna go dig up Kerli's Walking on Air..the video is so trippy. I just hope it loads on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment