Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Sneaky phone post in work bathroom. Can't make tea party :( but me and my rubber duckie tea infuser will be there in spirit! Remember the temperature's a Ronson sympathizer! :)
.....................................................................

Yay for being home. Boo at binging.
Was pissed at work for making me miss tea party.
Was even MORE pissed at work for extending hours to midnight later this week. Actually I'm still pissed about that. You know the big honchos aren't working til after midnight. I fucking hate retail.
And I miss World of Warcraft! It's been nearly 3 weeks... again! This sucks!

So anyway I was good all day... some raw broccoli before work and my green drink, just the 15cal version... then I get home all annoyed and have lots of green bean casserole and a chunk of my brownie birthday cake (think deep dish brownie with icing) and THEN I ate the entire fucking Lindt Petits Desserts box I bought. I should seriously never buy those. They're too damn good. And they're damn expensive for what you get. At least the chocolate did its laxie thing and some of turkey day's gluttony is finally processed out. Ugh.

My poor body is pissed at me again. Now resting on my bed with my kitty purring...and I am soooo thirsty. And ofc Logic is saying "if you insist on stuffing your face, it would be wise to choose nutritious calories."
Yea yea.
Sometimes Logic has Spock's voice. And sometimes T'Pol's voice. Kinda depends on how horny I am. Anyway...

Hi Peri! My duckie infuser is from perennialtearoom.com and it was flat shipping rate so I got 3 :)
Sooooo... K.. buddy.. pal.... 5' 9 huh? Good height... good for peeking over stuff and spotting short people...are you the one somewhere in california? Just out of idle curiousity of course....

Anyway... I still get taken back when someone talks about purging. I just can't do it. The very idea makes me green in the gills. Heh maybe if I think about it long enough it'll happen. Ugh but I admit I don't want it to. Idea makes me soooo squeamish. I'm the type who faints at the sight of blood. We found this out the hard way at the vet's one day. Guess I join Peri in the such-a-girl-in-the-useless-sense room. Oh wait... I'm even more useless. I can't knit or sew. I wonder if my uselessness is why I'm still single?
I guess I "purge" with exercise, like legwork that has my calves tight and aching for the rest of the week xD but I have noticed how purging seems common among the smaller girls. And it does seem logical that purging would keep the calorie count down.
I just can't.... I just can't do it.

2 comments:

  1. Lulwhut? Rubber duckie tea infuser?! WHERE did you get it?? *Covets*

    Dammit, come back here so I can bite you! :p Joking! I'll go bite Miles instead ;) I think work is punishing him for being a twat by giving him boring evening box office shifts ^.^

    Now get back to work! D:

    ReplyDelete