Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Well...silver lining is I get a tiny taste of what Samantha Ronson deals with. I've had some very insulting anon comments that ofc I denied. I think it's just 2 or 3 peeps (repetitive spelling and grammar mistakes FTL) but given her 220 readers I'm not shocked some decided to "avenge" her. But I do hope they get bored soon.
But that's what Samantha deals with on a much much *larger* scale. Wow. No wonder the poor dear doesn't smile much.
I must do a Smiling Samantha picspam sometime :) she's so prettyyyyyyy....

Ok so... my fast lasted until just after 6:30. Yea... sigh. I skipped "church" tho so I guess the sudden flood of relief relaxed me too much. Ate a big bowl of mom's chilo w 6 crackers. Also 2 mini muffins (1 blueberry and 1 a sort of apple-ish cake like) and 3 oreos and 2 super yummy soft oatmeal cookies w cinnamon and butterscotch chips. And big glass of milk.
I feel full but not too full. Which doesn't make much sense.
Am trying not to beat myself up. I know I fail at fasting. There's a reason I'm only aiming for 30 hours come Dec 1st.

And the main reason I found those Intermittent Fasting articles so reassuring was how they basically said it was ok to eat the way I wanted to. It's ok to fast for most the day and have just one fiarly large meal at night. I don't HAVE to have breakfast if I don't want to. It's not bad to eat the most late at night so long as the total cal count isn't like 30,000 or something.
The reason sumos are so big is because of how much they eat.... not when they eat. They also eat lots and lots of carbs. I'm gonna see how long I can comfortably go this time. Try to get a sense of my body's natural rhythyms.

And meanwhile I have a whole truckload of fanmade Sims 1 items to check out :) it's great... I can satisfy my shopaholic tendencies without actually spending money. Wanna waste cahs? I just completely redo my Sims houses.
And then watch them starve cuz I spent all their simoleans on stuff xD

2 comments:

  1. haha so mean :p I need to remember to spend my excess money on stuff instead of food, well, when I start getting it again xD I always forgot :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're getting negative comments, how uncalled for. I know you had no bad intentions and most likely had no idea how seriously she took it. I really hope this doesn't cause division in our little community, we're all here to support each other! Fingers crossed it blows over soon.
    All the best with IF, I've done it before and found it very effective. Although I found it too much at times so make sure you take care of yourself!! I'm sure you've done your research but these are the articles that turned me onto it if you're interested...
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/fasting/
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/how-to-intermittent-fasting/
    Good Luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete