Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hahahaha! So I have Samantha's twitter bookmarked on my phone and guess what she tweeted earlier tonight? She sent out the website www.pressedjuicery.com saying for those in LA who want to be healthy without having to hold their noses. Go look! Twitter.com/samantharonson

And the site sells juice fasts.. or as they're euphamistically known... juice cleanses. They're labelled as cleanses and detoxes but cmon we all know that's just a bunch of politically correct nonsense for juice fast. You think Samantha does juice fasts? Awwww, like I really needed another reason to adore her. So cuuuuute! And also a bit reassuring. Like maybe she has to work a bit to keep her current figure just like the rest of us have to work on our figures. :)
But whatever Samantha is doing does look good on her. She still seems to be looking much better lately.
Ofc I don't live in LA. And even if I did I doubt I could afford pressedjuicery.com but still... it made me smile.

Speaking of juices... or rather fruit purees... I found something very nice before vacation started... a lil something called Buddy Fruits. Lil 3oz sippable fruit purees. They were in the candy aisle at work but I googled them and they're intended for toddlers. Toddlers eat good! Wow yummy yummy! The apple + multifruit is my fave of the 2 I tried. Other was apple + strawberry.
Anyway.. so this is why I keep hearing about baby food diets. Good food with no whacked additives and little preparation. So ofc I hit up drugstore dot com... no buddy fruits there but I'm looking at some other organic stuff. Just gotta be careful to not get it spotted. Good thing sealed baby food doesn't need refrigeration.
I can get my buddy fruits on buddyfruits.com but what the hell is paypal?

And I'm quickly seeing why anas prefer to live alone, even tho it's depressing to come home to a cold and empty place. At least there's no one to question strange food choices and eating habits. I didn't notice before how often I get asked if I've eaten. And I suck at lying. I am a legal adult so not much anyone can do that way... I'm just conflict avoidance.

1 comment:

  1. humm I hate conflict too, I'm glad my bf is ok with this and my best friend doesn't get worried about me eating little, she just cracks jokes (I'll be living with one of them)
    I used to eat my bros baby food lol some of them are pretty good, my mom got him dessert ones I stole alot

    ReplyDelete