Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Morning! Getting up before sunrise really sucks. Melatonin rocks tho... I dropped right off. And I did dream of cuddly bosoms. T'Pol mostly. And yea..some Samantha.. she was part vulcan or something. *blush*
Just now phone threw major bitchfit. Keys all quit. Wouldn't even turn off tho it would reboot. Now using fake keyboard on the touchscreen. Dunno what the deal is. Anyone out there have smartphone? Maybe it just needs a reboot sometimes?

Ok rebooted again and keys are functional. Damn that was weird.

Anyway breakfast was south beach cereal bar and some milk w Aria. Seems mom's not a fan of the aria powder...it hasn't been touched! So I had a single scoop of vanilla aria in milk...not so bad in milk.
Ok time to go put my work face on.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could take melatonin, it lulls you into such a nice natural-ish sleep. But it gives me ridiculous night terrors (like screaming bloody murder in the middle of the night and no one can wake me up...).

    Those South Beach bars are so good.

    Have a great day, luv! <3

    ReplyDelete