Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Uuuugghhhnnn... I was in so much pain when I got home today I actually said "fuck the diet" cuz I wanted comfort food so badly. But cookies and chocolate are not painkillers. Tasted great tho. Lindt chocolate is still soooo yummy. I didn't need the chips ahoy tho... unless it's Heath Chips Ahoy then it's not worth a binge. Why did I eat it? Bad Honor!

Currently munching thru one of the Kind bars I got as a sample. To my surprise it only has 14g of carbs. Much less than I thought. 190cals, mostly from fat but of the 14g of fat only 5g is saturated. Kind Fruit & Nut Almond and Coconut flavor... and it tastes like a mass of almonds and shredded coconut held together with lots of honey. It also looks like a mass of almonds and coconut glued together with honey xD you can see the ingredients in the bar itself. Not a ground up and reformed pate processed food brick here! Kind bars are kinda expensive. But I might get a few once in a while as a treat. It took me 20 mins to munch that lil bar and I'm amazed at how full I feel right now.I wish i'd had that bar before the Chips Ahoy. Might have avoided the caloric mistakes.

Before I tore into the Chips Ahoy earlier, I had some Jack Link's Teriyaki Beef Nuggets. Work still doesn't have turkey jerky in so I got the nuggets instead, and they are also very yummy. I'm not even remotely hungry right now. I don't even want chocolate. But do wanna write down that now I have 2 jerky products I like :) so next shopping trip I know what to look for.

And now I'm gonna go meditate on Hungry for Change. Currently I have CAPCHA on and comment moderation off, but after what Gina went thru I'm thinking I should reverse that, have moderation on and the capcha off. To protect the blog from a fattie invasion. Moderating comments isn't really that bad, and since I can get Dashboard on my phone (even tho not all blogs will work on my phone) any comments can be moderated like 5 times a day if the Hungry for Change blog became popular.

The problem is the comment moderation is the only thing I can do from my phone. Can't post pics. Can't do any formatting. Can't even copy-paste. No HTML (as if i'd know what I was doing anyway.) Nothing that requires drag-and-drop. And even if I could get privacy on the computer regularly... I still fail at internets. Poor Starving Artist, she has no idea what she's signed up for xD

2 comments:

  1. Oh Chips Ahoy... I think I ate my way through an entire package of those this weekend. Ah well, at least they were reduced fat!
    That coconut honey bar thing sounds really delicious. I must look for those next time I go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise move on the moderation! Who knew they could mobilize so quickly?

    ReplyDelete