Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Maybe I should have slept first? Cuz... well sh*t.
Back up to 161.4 and gee whose fault is it? Grrrr....

Oh hai poor-girl cleanse... will you help me resist the peetza?

Yanno...I think Samantha might be an apple shape too.she's had such skinny legs since high school but I do have a few photos that show a tiny belly. As in a small rounded belly... like a (much much) smaller version of my potbelly.

A d thanks Dylphe for ginger info on last post :)

And maybe if I ask real nice akca (I know I screwed that spelling up..bad memory) can give a quick paypal for dummies lesson? Please please *big puppy eyes*

Edit: so paypal is basically one of those prepaid credit/debit cards? Sounds like it functions as one.
What's the funds transfer fee?

Also- weight now 160.8 after 8 hour sleep. So yes, sleep matters.

I just wish I got my 8 hours earlier. Woke up at 2pm! Wtf! It's like the sleep clock doesn't count until after my 10am alarm goes off! Very frustrating! Well no computer today. I do work! Got only 4 days left of vacation and my floor is a mess! Gym is open on sundays but only for a fewhours. So I basically missed it. I won't get there in time. Drat. I miss their showers. And the weight room.

Gonna try to fast today. See if it's noticed. I'm an adult so no one can force me but I do hate conflict. That's my biggest problem. Dunno if it counts as a true fast tho since I intend to take my protein shakes. I do want to protect my muscle as much as I can. I'll even use milk. I have no casein powder but casein proteins naturally occur in milk, and I read that dairy calcium slows the absorbtion of fat. So some whey powder in a bit of milk is good for my goals.

3 comments:

  1. indeedy i can... paypal is what you can use for buying things online when you dont have a credit card. basically you transfer money from your bank account to the paypal account and buy away. its free and coz ur using your own monies your not gonna get a mass credit card debt. but it does take a few days for the money to transfer tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could help you with Paypal if you like. It's really easy to use! I'm an ebay junkie, so I've been using it for a long time...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paypal is essentially free unless you sell something or transfer money to somebody else's account as a gift. Sellers usually take the fees. And even then it's like... less than 5%. It's awesome, basically. =]

    And I approve of knowing half a pound can be lost during sleep. Maybe my subconscious will let up on me now? Lol.

    But yeah, I saw a TV program where they did an experiment on Blur's bassist's turds (xD) and he absorbed a significantly lower percentage of fat when he ate a high-dairy diet. Calories and fats were the same, only difference was the dairy calcium. Fascinating stuff, man...

    Thank you for being concerned <3 If I black out or anything - >.> - then I'll start eating again but I've just gotten myself into such a funk, man... I need to start losing again, and fast...

    ReplyDelete