Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

i can haz pics?

ugh.. actually at computer let's hope i get to stay here. Damn that sucked.
I wanted to post some of my fave pics today. Still haven't figured out how to get pics off my phone buuut I haz others.

Soo as rough draft type thing.. i've tried to post my alltime fave of Samantha. It was taken sometime in late 2003 and she's on set for her music video for Pull My Hair Out, which was released in 2004. So this pic is old.


I think she looked better before she met Lohan. i really do. It's like with lindsay Sam felt a need to be as butch as she could or something. She had a buzz cut for fuck's sake.

She does her nails in pink, regularly. Because she likes it. She color coordinates her shirts with her shoes. I really don't think Samantha is a butch. I think she's a girly girl who likes to play on the androgyny/tomboy line.

gonna also try to post another oldie.. taken when Samantha and Annabelle were making one of Charlotte's earliest fashion vidoes.

I'm racking my brain trying to remember the year here. Spring 2006? Wait... found it. Thank you Charlotte for your archives :D
http://www.charlotteronson.com/campaign/video/video_spring06.php

 Seems obvious that Annabelle is far more comfy in front of the camera, but Samantha loves her family so yea she got uncomfortable for her twin.

I think this is the only vid Sam ever did for Charlotte. I've watched most of them but I probably missed a few.

Sometimes Samantha reminds me of a painfully shy cousin I have. This cousin actually needs a few drinks just to talk in public. She had to get drunk just to get through the dances at her wedding reception. And Samantha does seem tipsy in the youtubes of her performances with her friends Jalopy and when she was sharing the stage with Mick Jones and Foreigner. So.. yea i think maybe she's painfully shy in group social situations, though she seems brave enough in other situations.

This one is from August 1999, when she was still dating Happy Massee (did i spell that right?)
I think she's sitting on his lap. She likes sitting on laps. the only reason I'm willing to have a lap is so she can sit on it (let's ignore how i'm never gonna meet her, ok?)
She's said many times that most of the inspiration for her album Red (which was never fully released) came from the ex-boyfriend Happy. They're on friends terms now, as far as i know. The breakup was in 2002 sometime. It's interesting how the tabloids cast Sam as "the man" (homophobic much?) in the relationship yet Sam's the one with a history of long-term relationships with guys.

i don't like looking at pics of the "Rohan" times, they were cute at first but it got ugly fast. Samantha didn't just lose weight... she'd always been skinny. No, she looked dead. She looked exhausted most of the time, no color to her cheeks, and dead eyes. Made me sad. Then the Dec 2008 collapse sent Sam to the hospital overnight, then public fight after public fights, then March 2009 the broken windows and then the intervention of April 2009... go look how she looked then. She looked very ill. Like she should have been hospitalized. And this year, before rehab, lindsay threw both cigarettes and drinks at Samantha's head, at various times and in public.

A hint about my age... by the time each lindsay movie came out, I had already grown out of the age group the movie was aimed at. So I was never on the Yay Lilo bandwagon. I didn't even know she existed. She was just some under-dressed brat trying to show her junk to as many people as possible. So my opinion of lindsay was decided by how she treated Samantha. I am not pleased with lindsay. I am not her fan.

To end on a brighter note, Samantha is beginning to get her color back. And allowing her hair to grow out. I'm not impressed with how much gel she puts on her hair but I'm amused by the wee ponytail she often sports.




I do wish she'd quit smoking.
bikini shot! and a girly bikini too.


fyi: i don't own any of these pics and i don't intend any copyright infringement. if i get asked to take a pic down i will. I just wanted to show how pretty she can be.

2 comments:

  1. She is pretty, I don't know who she is (sorry!) but in my defense I don't really know who any celebs are, I spent most of my years with my nose in a book! Also, I have the same opinion about lindsy. Very much dislike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's crazy. i didn't even realize that was the same person!!

    ReplyDelete