Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Anyone ever visit randomanorexics.com? The latest post is quite interesting. Seems one of those fatness-is-the-best tpe sites posted a link to a really old randomanorexic blog post and there's been a war of words ever since.
My own comment is awaiting moderation. I mentioned a show How to be Slim (which I think I first learned of from Dylphe's blog) and how one of the diet myths busted was the metabolism myth. The fatter a person is, the *faster* that person's metabolism is.

So anyway, Skinny Lady and Emanciated Lady are being hated on. And yes they are dishing it right back. Still... looks like a fun fight... I dunno sometimes I want to debate. Especially when I'm right! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love their blog, kinda crazy that this is still going on xD
    Yeah, fat peoples metabolisms SOAR when they are moving... problem is, half the reason they're fat is they're never moving >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a comment on their thread and my personal blog got raided by the same lurking fatties that invaded theirs. Keep an eye on your privacy settings! Obese people take offense to the truth, apparently.

    ReplyDelete