Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Fucking triggering. I guess I should be happy that mommie dearest has made it so easy to not eat the dinner she cooked. I tagged along to her water aerobics class. It was nice. I would have preferred more legwork. A lot more leg work, but eh.
But what does she talk about on the way home?
That fucking "church". Two of the bigots who started that fight have officially left. It wasn't enough that the majority voted to make me a second class citizen. That the "church" that baptized me refused to celebrate with me if I found someone to share my life with.

So I am very unhappy. I came up to my room and have another body fortress scoop.also tried the south beach bars. South Beach Living protein fit -peanut butter flavor. Is very good. 140cal 17g carbs (of which 3g are fiber and 3g are sugar alcohols..sugar alcohols make me gassy but it's only 3) and 8g protein. Only 8g? Yea... but it does taste really good, I thinkso anyway. Very peanut buttery. I guess I'll consider it a diet friendly candy bar? I dunno... but I will probably get them again.

And the thing is...while that whole fight's been going on I'm not supposed to say anything because I might cause division. What the fuck? So I'm not even allowed to give my side? Nope.

.so I don't want to think about it. I think I'll do some legwork.

At least I feel accepted here. We all need somewhere where we feel accepted.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're unhappy. :( That sounds like a rough situation.

    I love South Beach bars! The s'mores ones are my fav. They're only 110 cals and DELICIOUS.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your church sounds ridiculous, how do you even put up with all that? I don't understand how an organisation who believes we are made in the image of a benevolent God can judge people so easily. I also just don't understand how any sane human being can possibly hate and alienate another simply due to sexuality or skin colour etc. -___-. It is depressing to hear people are still stuck in the dark ages. Don't let them bring you down, you are you and they just have to learn to accept it coz you are amazing the way you are :)
    Sorry about that little rant, it just annoys me how close-minded people can be anyway
    Take Care
    Love
    The Invisible Ninja
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. im glad you and your mom had a wonderful time whilst burning calories!
    oh yum peanut butter is my weakness!! i adore it
    (almost as much as i adore your blog! )

    sorry about the fight im ure it'll calm down soon

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete