Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

This post is gonna be a bit gross.
Feel free to skip.

So I wake up today to an empty house and I think yay! Can use computer to read blogs, ppost, comment. But I'm stuck in the bathroom on my phone.
I made a botched up egg drop soup. I didn't have any broth of any kind so I just used water with some Mrs Dash and salt. I boiled the water and everything and the instructions said to turn the heat off before adding the egg. I turned it on low for a bit then turned it off.
Well broth is not just flavored water I guess.cuz my belly is in bits. Severe runs and occasionalbut strong nausea. Just now my salivary glands even did that overproducing thing that I get when my stomach is threatening to hurl. Times like that I'm glad for tiny bathrooms.

I'm wondering if this is what a saltwater flush feels like. I can see how I basically had saltwater with egg. And there is a definite egg stench.

Broth really is more than just flavored salty water. Lesson learned.

I still have the lipton cuppa soup in cream of chicken. Wonder if I can use that? Broth doesn't really come in single servings.

I'm hoping I got some nourishment before my poor system went batshit. Eggs are not cheap.

3 comments:

  1. you subtract the nausea and you're pretty close to the saltwater flush...at least how i remember it...hope you feel better real soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get some of those chicken broth cubes or some kind of powder thing, works like a charm for when you're making smaller portions (also the powder ones have no fat) :) I love egg drop soup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...ouch D= But yeah, cubes = good! Random salt = bad! TBH though I doubt it'd just be the saltwater, it's almost impossible to drink if it's strong enough for a flush... but ouch, you poor thing o.o Get better soon! <3

    ReplyDelete