Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ok so Illegal Danish was fuckin funny... I really like the credits, both the scroll & how they thanked people and also the song MC Raiders "shadowform ok?" I get sooooo nervous when priests do that. "I'm gonna do it anyway. Hell no!" Lmao.
Also found very silly vid of a bunch of gnomes trying to give Sylvanas a hug. Loved it. Gonna have to watch that when I'm sad. I have mostly alliance toons but my hordies are higher cuz when burning crusade came out I just fell for the blood elves. And their music is pretty. And don't get me started on Lament of the Highborne... waaaaaaa!! Poor Sylvanas! I had to look her up since I never played the warcraft games. Waaaaaaa poor Sylvanas! Arthas evil! Arthas must die in slow tortuous way! Several times! Bring him back just to kill him again! So I play mostly horde.
I did keep up my night elf druid tho. Save Tyrande! I'm sexist I guess. Wtf did they do to Tyrande's voice tho? She sounded so soft and kind and sad before... "my heart sleeps in the Emerald Dream" awwwww.... but she sounds mean now! Tho at least her lover is awakw so she's not alone. Yay on that count.
So my druid is like 78 and the next highest alliance is like 30 xD save Tyrande from evil raids! Save Tyrande and Jaina Proudmoore! The guys can watch their own asses.
And ofc on horde I'm all save Sylvanas! Hasn't the poor lady suffered enough?
I do feel sad for Thrall tho...especially after I ran into a mention of Taretha in a hillsbrad quest. So looked up Taretha and waaaaaa! Omg toooo sad. I'm afraid to do any Caverns of Time quests cuz I might run into her's :'(
And I can't!
Then Wrath came out and death knights are kinda fun. I took a draenai cuz of them being Light and arthas... ain't. But I'm weird. Plus they have a small heal as their racial. The Light has not forsaken them :)
I do find it funny that I can say "I remember when you didn't get your first mount until 40! And how you had a quest chain that was damn hard for the dreadsteed!"
Lol
And I soooo gotta sleep now.
Also... wtf org is lagggggggg grrr I only quit cuz I got booted. But I need sleep anyway xD

3 comments:

  1. sweet dreams love!! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hardly ever went into Ogrimmar because of the lag. Lol, I never hit level 40, though ^.^; I played a lock so I could get the mount early. I want to make another Tauren coz I LOVE the massive lizard mount! *Dies*

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.
    If it stays this warm, there deffo will be some boobage. You can see them if you go back through my archive and find me in a corset at the Heaven and Hell party last year ;)

    ReplyDelete