Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Piggy piggy! I fail at fasting. Broke down around 6 with an atkins bar. Was dissapointed but I could deal with a single atkins bar. Then at @ 10 it was .... the last 2 slices of pizza >_<
Plus milk. Oops.
Just now. 130am a power crunch bar and a dark chocolate soynut pack. At least I'm back on thee good foods... sigh.
But I did stay off the computer today and I didn't spend any more money.
...
...
Yet.
I do need to find some flypaper. I have these random straggler tiny flies that look like fruit flies only what could they be eating??
Weeks ago I found a cherry limeade cup that had some lime in it (oops) but I found it and tossed it weeks ago.and while the fly population shrunk damn fast... I'm still randomly getting 1 or 2 hanging around. And they got into my cleanse drink this morning! Ewwwwwwwww! I was not hungry for several hours but then I went back to omnomnom monster.
And I wanna kill these flies! That's MY drink dammit!

Oh... and since I just finished reading another's post on sexuality.. I feel inspired!

It's simple and quick....I grew up dating boys just cuz I thought that's what girls did. But when I had sex dreams of women...and woke up in orgasm...I thought maybe my subconscious was. Trying to tell me something xD

What really pisses me off is that I don't have those nice dreams anymore. It's like once I got the message it was "ok, message received...no need to do orgasm dreams anymore"
Wtf grrrrrrrrrrr.........................

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I wish I had orgasm dreams, they sound good haha. fail at fasting wasn't too bad, it could have been a million times worse, you're doing well =) Eeeew at fruit flies but at least it put you off food lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've woken up from dreams in orgasm too, I thought that was just me (the weirdo) who did that. I didn't even know it was possible!
    I'd consider myself straight but I have had 2 with women, one with Rihanna.
    But ya dunno, dreams are so weird sometimes they're just a jumble of stuff lol

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny... I've done that a few times recently. Not with ladies mind XD It's interesting, though, because when I'm conscious I have LITERALLY no sexual desire at all... kinda makes me feel dirty o.o

    I'm not sure why I feel so asghgtfguklju after being with girls... maybe it is partly a "using" thing? It'd be a bloody complicated one 'cause I don't think I've ever made the first move there... eh. -needs to do some serious figuring out- xD

    I fail at fasting too apparently, given my recent track record.

    Much love <3

    ReplyDelete