Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How the hell does Ronson do it? She lives vampire hours and yet stays so thin!
I can restrict sooooo easy when the sun is up... but once night come Piggy McBingey is on the prowl!
I had only a cup a soup 60cals while sun was up. Then about 9 mom came home...with cake! 2 slices... she had 1 and I had the other. Then that opened the door to the damn Doritos! Just now went down and took my chewable Centrum. At least there's that.

So since I'm already at carbalicious levels, I am thinking of trying that plum organics babyfood.
That's right... my orders have arrived! The duckie tea infuser is larger than I thought it would be and I hope to try it after work tomorrow (sigh...hate work)
Most of the drugstore.com order is more protein stuff...and ofc the babyfood and the Frownies!
You know I gotta review the Frownies. Oooo I've read soooo much about them!
Yanno a dream job for me would be at like Allure mag or something like that. I LOVE trying out beauty products but I can't afford to buy them all!

Anyway so am slowly drinking a babyfood pouch. Plum Organics Baby-organic baby food- sweet potato, corn & apple flavor.it's.... well it's pureed sweet potato, corn and apple. There is a hint of lemon, and I see lemon concentrate on ingredients list. It comes in lil vacumn pouches (just like Buddy Fruits do) and it's 80cals, 19g carbs, of which 12g are sugars (natural sugars I assume) and one lonely gram of protein. It also has 520% daily value of vitamin A. I can only. Hope it's in the form of beta-carotene. Eeks.
I think I prefer my veggies in solid form, but if I ever have oral surgery aga I'm totally going this route. I've had oral surgeries twice in my life and I was miserable each time. Soooo hungry yet unable to really eat anything that satisfied. Why didn't I think of babyfood then? Oh well...live and learn. Anyway these come 6 pouches to a box and I paid 8.99 for the box. I don't remember if that was a sale price or not.
I do still want the Buddy Fruits though. I'm always nervous about ordering from a new website for the first time. my weirdness. But the point is to have a healthy sweet thing around to help me stay off the candy! And where I am the plants are dead for the winter so I have doubts about the freshness of the "fresh fruits" being trucked in from who knows where.

Also, a site called Lchat (tho I wonder how many there are really lesbians) has an interesting and possibly substantiated report that Samantha has been visiting lindsay on the down low in theold people villages around Betty Ford. I suuuuuure hope Samantha knows what she's doing. I don't like it when she gets stuff thrown at her dear little head. I know I know....her head to bruise if she wants to. Her risk, not mine.
I can't help it. I'm a shameless little fan who just wants her safe! Why couldn't she have fallen for someone sane? Are Ellen and Portia the only sane gayelles in LA??
Sigh.

Oh...and my cat's fat ass missed the pan again >x(

No comments:

Post a Comment